Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without recourse to conscious reasoning. Different writers give the word “intuition” a great variety of different meanings, ranging from direct access to unconscious knowledge, unconscious cognition, inner sensing, inner insight to unconscious pattern-recognition and the ability to understand something instinctively, without the need for conscious reasoning.
What will you learn:
1. Intuition and its types
2. From where intuition comes?
3. Instincts > Intuition > Insight
4. How to differentiate between your intuition and inner fears?
5. Graphotherapy exercises to develop your intuition and insights
6. Self Hypnosis to develop your intuition & insights
7. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) exercises to develop your intuition and insights
8. Multiple exercises with the help of Tarot, Lucid Dreaming, before sleep exercises to develop and strengthen your intuition and insight
9. Precautions to take for greater intuition
10. Daily habits for higher intuition
11. Way forward..